Sunday, October 2, 2011

Coconut Chocolate Chip Muffins

Last week my boss brought blueberry muffins to work.  This inspired me to cook up some tasty but PALEO muffins.  Now, blueberry muffins are my absolute favorite!!!!! Unfortunately, all I had on hand were some chocolate chips... (so unfortunate, I know!)

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup coconut flour
  • 1/2 cup coconut oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup pure maple syrup
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
  • 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
Process:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix all wet ingredients in large bowl.
  3. In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients.  Slowly add dry ingredients to wet until well mixed.
  4. Add in chocolate chips. (Add whatever mix-ins you'd like!)
  5. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
  6. Fill tin 2/3 of the way.
  7. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment